Technology is a big thing in school for kids our age. Everyday a kid gets there Ipod or cell taken away by a teacher. Then the kid gets mad and gets in more trouble. The teacher will either write them up or just send them down to Mr. Knoecki. I admit the teachers are lenient in our school but we still need to be weary. The cells should be set off or on vibrate and only take an Ipod out in class to listen on the computer. I for one think we should be able to have I pod's out if we finish our work, but we can't do that. The teachers think that it will distract us. So if we have them out we get them taken away. Cell or Ipod it doesn't matter it will be taken away. I want to know what you think. Are you for or against the idea?
Monday, March 30, 2009
Technology in school
Posted by Jimmy at 12:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I for one never had something like that taken away from me, as you probably know. I'm waiting for the day that they take away your guitar for smashing it over my head someday. :)
But I also agree; what's the point in taking a cell phone to school? Who are you going to call, your parents? Yeah, alright; you're calling people in your Top Five to bother them during THEIR busy schedule during the day.
The school has enough phones of its own; every room has one, and it's really quite unnecessary for there to be tinier annoying ones to be living in our bookbags.
Truthfully, I don't know about the i-pods...
I'm a music junkie and I'd be listening to music all day if I didn't get in trouble. -shrugs- The only place a sensible person would have it out is in the schoolyard or lunchroom, where it would never bother someone.
Jimmy you have a good point there jimmy but no duh? there going to take it away from you thats their job because probably if they don't their probably get in trouble if another teacher finds out...but they should let us listen to the i-pods when were done our work though. :1
Post a Comment