Ok the spring break got cut short this year partially because we went back late, but that's not our fault the new building wasn't done and we couldn't come back so I think it's unfair. On the other hand we did get a month more of summer so that was good but now we don't have intersession or Wed. early dissmisal. I mean for easter and spring break we get 4 days off and then we go back. Like what if your going to visit a realative for easter and have to cut your trip short I don't think it's fair. We also get out later too this year! Lat year we got out the 10th or 11th of june this year we get out the 12th not such of big deal but if your not an 8th grader then you get out the 19th of june. So do you think we should get our intersessions back or not?
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I never liked intersession activities, personally. It felt stupid to be baqk at school. Sure, it was fun, until they started giving us EXCLUSIVE work, and no fun to it. At least in my opinion it wasn't fun; then again, I'm a hard individual to entertain.
True Deb they did give us work but still We should still get more than four days off for easter and good Friday, don't you think?
Post a Comment