? ??????????????Sunset City? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??5 Grabs Today. 1300 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Lost in the View? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (3 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 1400 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, May 4, 2009

Energy Drinks

Alright we all know the popular drinks like Rockstars Monsters and Red Bull. Yeah I know they taste good and give you energy we all love'em and like to drink them, but did you know they could be harming you health in more ways then one? I was reading the back of a Monster Energy drink can and something caught my eye guarana which is in a lot of energy drinks but something else caught my eye. Alcohol! I saw that on the back of the can and couldn't believe my eyes. Alcohol in energy drinks? A lot of people drink them and we drink them a lot to or at least I drink them a lot.

How could you put Alcohol in energy drinks?! I was kind of scared because parents don't know about this and kids are actually underage and drinking that is really low. You have to put alcohol in your drinks. That is why you feel kind of funny after you get done drinking what energy drink you have. Know don't get me wrong I drink them all the time and I will probably continue drinking them but to have the ingredients in such small letters that no one pays attention to that is just plain ignorant and wrong.

2 comments:

Nadirah a.k.a Baby A.i said...

Jimmy how you gonetalk about energy drinks whenyou drink them all the time you always talkin bout you got all these monnster's in your house and you be saying that you be havin them when you outside. So shhhhh!.

K- BZ AKA DAT PANZI said...

Jimmy, there might be alcohol in energy drinks but not like pure alcohol like in bud weiser or bud light. It's probably has the same types of things in it like real alcohol but it probabl can't hurt you. Like you say. You probably just thought it because that was all you saw, you probably didn't even look more into it. Not to put you on blast like that but try to add citations from different websites to back your topic up.

bennettkydaire.blogspot.com