? ??????????????Sunset City? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??5 Grabs Today. 1300 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Lost in the View? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (3 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 1400 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, May 1, 2009

Live each day like your last.

Ya know I was thinking many people take life for granted and aren't greatful for the little things in life. I mean how many times have you actually walked down a street and stopped and just looked around at the magnificent world we live in and how far we have come. Skyscrapers Ipod touches, and all that woderful stuff but really have you ever just stopped to take it all in and just say, wow? Like people will be walking down the street millions of people pass you by each month and we all think nothing of it? I mean ya I do the same thing but the least we can do is just say hello and actually acknowledge the person for just one second for the individual they actually are.

Now no I'm not tryin to pull and hippie mumbo jumbo like (Love the earth hug trees.) No absouloutly not, that stuff is all kinda wierd, but next time you see someone just say hello and actually think about the world we live in.
Keepin it real
Bobby Light

0 comments: