? ??????????????Sunset City? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??5 Grabs Today. 1300 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Lost in the View? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (3 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 1400 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, April 27, 2009

Ms.CALIFORNIA controversy

Ok so I was watching the news at 11'O'clock and I saw something that interested me and is kinda always happening. The Miss California pageant was some time last week and a contestant in the pageant said something that judges say may have "Cost her the crown of Miss, CA." She said that "She is not a gay or lesbian basher, but the way she was brought up, marriage is supposed to be between a man and a woman." Now I don't hate gay or lesbians but I kinda agree with her, I mean it does say in the bible that the sanctity of marriage is supposed to be between a man and a women. So I'd follow the bible and say that she is right. Now don't get me wrong some people do like the opposing sex but a lot of people don't and support the former miss CA, but a man named Perez Hilton doesn’t and is glad she got disqualified. Actually at an interview with the press Perez Hilton got his turn to speak and called the former miss CA the B-word and C-word and then apologized and walked out. He later made a public announcement that he was not sorry for using the words he used and took his apology back. What do you think? Is the former Miss CA right, or do you take sides with Perez Hilton?
Keepin it real, Bobby Light

2 comments:

Debra said...

Now the way he insulted her was a bit far, but I agree with him.
... what? You all know how I feel about this issue. Because of people like her, there are quite a few people who are suffering because they can't be with the one they love.
Bible this Bible that.
You can't use that on me.
Bible... who says it was written by a bunch of holy prophets or God's hand itself? Was he standing there the first time it was written, telling the person holding the pencil to write certain things? Even if he was, he might have added things in that were along his own opinion.
My favorite arguement: Someone out of their senses wrote it all down, threw it somewhere, and someone down on their luck found it.
He thought this book was a good idea, and the idea spread.

Now, I can't say I don't agree with some things in the Bible. Some of them are kind of obvious; why would you kill someone anyway?
But there's no way all of those rules can be true; I mean, I don't know if this is true, but someone once said in a book I read that the Bible even says you're not allowed to eat shrimp.
You eat shrimp, get married to the boy of your dreams, say a couple accidental swear words but live a fairly clean life...
bkjfjkbdk
And you end up in Hell?
I don't think that's very fair or God-like.
Gay marriage isn't harming ANYBODY.... and I do believe this is the longest comment I've made.
Feel proud, Jimmy.
Feel very proud.

Nadirah a.k.a Baby A.i said...

HaHa! jimmy funny as mess...but you are right it does say in the bible that a marriage is between a man and a women NOT a women and a women/a man and a man that just don't seem right to me...cause the same privacy can not go together. EWWWW!!!