? ??????????????Sunset City? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??5 Grabs Today. 1300 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Lost in the View? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (3 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 1400 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ballet :(

Ok today we saw a ballet thing and it was horrible! I practically fell aslep while watching it. I mean this made HIgh school musical look good! The guys were wearing tights and the girls were not so good either! Seriously it was really boring. No offenese but I hated it. I wanted to get out of there! We actually saw two parts of it. One part they were streching and the other part they were actually preforming. Don't get me wrong ballet does mean a lot to some people like kydaire said in his comment and some people do it just to relax but everyone has their own opinion. I just don't think it was fair to the people that didn't want to see ballet were forced to see it.  So I wanted to know what you guys thought of it. I will put a poll up and you can comment on this as well.

4 comments:

Debra said...

No offense, Jimbo...
But you kind of sounded like a jerk here. You could have very well just said that you disliked the performance instead of insulting it several times in the post; we get it, you don't like ballet. I wasn't that interested either, but it's pretty clear that the ballet means a lot to these people.
I'm just telling you what it sounded like...

K- BZ AKA DAT PANZI said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
K- BZ AKA DAT PANZI said...

That's crazy Jimmy. I hated it too, but ballet is not how the girl's chest look, or how tight the boy's clothes were, or even how you thought they were gay. It's was about how commited they were to ballet. Ballet might be boring to you, me and almost evrybody in that autitorium, but to the proformers, it was about expressing theirselves in dance. I'm just saying that because mr. Kanecki has evryone's url, I said this because it's what I really think. I wannted to go to sleep, bang my head against the wall and everything you can think to get me from watching that stupid thing. I thought those boys were gay too. But they might not be gay, a lot of boys join ballet to express theirselves. That's like saying since a boy walk down a block with tight jeans on, "they're gay". That boy might like skinny jeans because the might be comfy to him. Think about that next time you are saying something about someone else. And for the record when I first saw you I thought you were gay too.Sorry, Bobby.lol.

bennettkydaire.blogspot.com

sandro gonzalez said...

Well Jimbo, yes I didnt like it, and I wasnt there the entire performance, I wanted to go to sleep and I was close to it. And you did sound like a jerk. I know that a lot of people didnt want to watch the ballet but we dont chose to, watching the ballet is a sign of respect for it, not just falling asleep and not caring. All you had to do was devote a little bit of time to watch the ballet, I did, but then I left for early dismissal. But you should try and be a little less angry at it.