Ok shows like family guy and the simpsons and two and a half men and Jacka** are all fun to watch but do some kids take it to far? People take the show to far and are starting to say some "bad things" like race things and are starting to do stupid stunts and are getting injured from it. Just like what happened right by this school. A boy was riding his bike and some guys who saw this on Jacka** and did a driveby... paintball shooting and unfortunatly the boy lost his eye because of it. If these guys weren't so stupid the boy could've got a sports scholarship. He was the star pitcher for lincoln high school. That is just one of the examples of how people can be stupid and act out stunts. Some people have gotten seriously injured and almost lost their live because of what they done or said. So all i'm sayin is don't be stupid and act out something stupid just to get "popular"
-Jimbo ;)
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
TV
Posted by Jimmy at 1:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
JIMMY YOU KNOW YOU DO STUPID THINGS!! I do stupid stunts off of Jacka@@. But I don't do things like what those idiots did to that teen. That was a good topic to talk about. I didn't know that. I only do funny things that i really don't get hurt from. Like skateboarding something i never did, or doing party boy to people i dot't even know. I don't go around with Paintball guns and shoot people with them . Trust me, the stupid things I do that are hilarious to everyone. And I hope the people that shot the teen can't go to sleep because they know that they just jepertised a young adult's sports life. They should be ashamed.
bennettkydaire.blogspot.com
I can understand what you are saying about people doing these stupid stunts and they shouldn’t do them. But you said these guys did a paintball drive-by and hit the boy in his eye. For one, I am pretty sure they didn’t mean to hit him in the eye. If you had intensions on doing that you need accuracy and money cause taking out somebody eye, with a paintball gun, isn’t the easiest thing to do. And for two, what’s the probability of this happening again. You only gave one example and to me, this one example wasn’t enough. These shows tell the people watching not to do this at home or anywhere else. So the show can’t get in trouble for this. And not to be mean or anything, but you and I know you shouldn’t be the one about people doing stupid things. agent0n.blogspot.com
Post a Comment