? ??????????????Sunset City? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??5 Grabs Today. 1300 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Lost in the View? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (3 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 1400 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Texting in school

Ok this might be a worn out topic, but I see a lot of people doing it even the staff! Kids texting in school is a major problem. Some people do it right in front of the teachers face but they're very sneaky about it and it kinda gets on my nerves. I mean sure it's fun but do you really want to take the risk of having your phone taken away? I don't, that's why I leave mine at home. I like my phone where I can use it not abuse it. So what do you guys think about texting in school? Does it help or does it come at a price?

2 comments:

K- BZ AKA DAT PANZI said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
K- BZ AKA DAT PANZI said...

Old topic, get a new topic, that isn't already worn down.lol. I kinda disagree with you, if studentys don't get caught texting in front of teacher's faces then let them continue on being sneaky about it. Oh Yeah, and next Time find a topic that everyone would like to comment on, and not just your friend that was bored and couln't remember anyone's url.lol. Next time, Work hard and think deeper. Or in other words (Do Work Son). lol.

bennettkydaire.blogspot.com