Ok teachers in this school let us get away with murder and try to be lenient... MAYBE to lenient. People are starting to get away with more and more stuff like one of my friends constantly pat patting people not to call anyone out but Mr. Crain always lets him get away with it. Some kids are tired of getting hurt and are starting too got to the dean of students with complaints. Now don't get me wrong I used to pat people everyday and I thought it was SO funny until unfortunately I got detention for it. Stupid choices are a big part of school you make one and get in trouble for it but, you learn from it. Just like me I was the one who put bologna on an aids shoulder and guess what happened suspension. I learned from it though and have learned to make wiser decisions. All I'm saying is, are teachers and aids being a little to lenient with us?
-Jimbo
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Teachers being lenient :)
Posted by Jimmy at 1:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Jimbo slice, I feel in some cases this could be true but other things no way. Like for instance I have witnessed your friend pat patting people's neck. But I got detention for telling someone to man up and don't allow anyone to talk to him the way they were. I got lunch dentention for telling someone to stop spitting on me while the teacher was talking, now tell me still are teachers too leiniant? I don't think so, now the subject isn't about me but I had to show you that in some cases it's the opposite.
mainman-life.blogspot.com
Post a Comment